top of page

Ordering Transcripts




There is no charge for transcripts for current students. To request a copy of your transcript, please go to the counseling office. We can send them to the school of your choice or give you a copy for your own applications or other needs.





There is a $2 charge for transcripts for graduated students.


To request a trascript and pay online, go to


Select the My School Fees link and set up your own account.

Once you have created an account, click on Public Fees, then Counseling Center, and then on Transcripts

Add the transcripts to your cart.


This will require you to enter your personal info, including your name (as it was when you graduated), date of birth, year of graduation, and where you want your transcripts sent. Please also include a daytime phone number.

bottom of page